1 adenomyosisc 1

HERE ARE THE BEST NATURAL TREATMENTS TO CURE ADENOMYOSIS

  • By nason
  • On 21/08/2020
  • 0 comments

What Is Adenomyosis?

The word adenomyosis comes from the words: adeno (gland), myo (muscle), and
ose (condition). Adenomyosis is a condition of the uterus in which cells that normally form a lining inside the uterus also grow in the muscle wall of the uterus.
Although women with adenomyosis often suffer from endometriosis. Although they have similarities, adenomyosis and endometriosis are 2 different diseases. With endometriosis, cells similar to those lining the uterus are found in other parts of the body, such as the fallopian tubes, ovaries, or the tissue lining the pelvis (the peritoneum).


What are the symptoms of adenomyosis?

One in three affected women has no symptoms of her uterine adenomyosis. This is then discovered by chance, during a gynecological imaging examination prescribed to understand infertility in a woman of childbearing age.
However, in some women, adenomyosis can manifest itself in the following ways:
- Heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding -
Spotting between periods -
Tenderness in the abdominal area
-Pain during intercourse ( dyspareunia )
- Blood clots during menstrual bleeding
- Severe cramps during menstruation
- Abdominal pressure
- Bloating


 
What are the natural remedies to treat adenomyosis?

Since researchers are unable to determine the cause of adenomyosis, it is not easy to get rid of it completely. If the pain becomes severe or if the bleeding is very heavy or prolonged, doctors may suggest a hysterectomy. If you are looking for a natural alternative to adenomyosis hysterectomy, you have come to the right place.
There are natural ways to manage pain, reduce heavy menstrual bleeding, reduce the growth of foreign tissue, and improve uterine health to help heal adenomyosis and eventually get pregnant. They are:


 
1-African medicinal plants against adenomyosis?

If you have adenomyosis and want to skip the operation, you've come to the right place. Here is a   very effective natural remedy to cure adenomyosis permanently. It is specially designed for patients who do not want to have surgery, who want to get pregnant and have a normal pregnancy. This natural herbal treatment for adenomyosis will remove the pain you feel during your period and allow you to have normal cycles. It outperforms conventional treatments that relieve pain, but don't get to the root of the pain. How does it work?
Our herbal tea contains plants that reduce the estrogen level in the blood. This helps block the proliferation and bleeding of adenomyosis lesions. These herbal remedies are rich in antioxidants that inhibit enzymes that lead to pro-inflammatory prostaglandins. These are nutrients in high doses anti-inflammatory. This will definitely put an end to the pain you feel during your period. We know that many of you have had adenomyosis treatment or surgery, but the pain returned years later. No panic ladies! With us, no recurrence, no side effects. You will be permanently cured of adenomyosis.
To discover our natural remedy for adenomyosis,  click here
To discover our natural remedy to avoid miscarriages,  click here

Adenomyose 10

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR NATURAL REMEDY FOR ADENOMYOSIS CLICK HERE

Tel / Whatsapp: +229 90 43 17 26 

 


2-  
The castor oil

The castor oil  is a very effective natural remedy against adenomyosis. Castor oil stimulates the regular detoxification of old blood. Castor oil helps reduce inflammation and pain, while working with the body's natural detox systems to reduce the growth of foreign tissue, scar tissue, and adhesion formation.
How do you use castor oil for adenomyosis? You have 2 possibilities.
a- Place a cloth soaked in castor oil on the lower abdomen to improve circulation and promote healing of tissues and organs located under the skin. Do this twice a day
b- Apply a little castor oil on the lower abdomen. Place a hot water bottle on your abdomen and leave it there for about 15 to 20 minutes. Do this twice a day.
 


3-  Astringent Herbal Medicines

For women who have heavy menstrual bleeding, heavy blood clotting, or long term menstrual bleeding, the herbal astringent mixture may be a good option. This blend combines astringent herbs, uterine tonics, and nutrients to support normal menstrual flow. It combines these herbs: ginger root, Cranesbill root, periwinkle herb, Yarrow flower, Liferoot grass, Shepherd's purse grass.
This mixture should only be used to manage heavy bleeding; therefore, it should only be taken on days of heavy bleeding.


 
4-  Ginger

Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant of the Zingiberaceae family. It is from the same family as turmeric. Ginger contains active components such as gingerol which give it anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it a wonderful remedy that relieves the inflammation and pain associated with adenomyosis.
Directions:
-Add a teaspoon of minced ginger in a cup of water and heat to a boil in a saucepan.
-Let simmer and strain.
-Let the tea cool a bit and add honey to it.
-Drink immediately.
This herbal tea is to be drunk 3 times a day (morning, noon, and evening).


 
5-  Turmeric

Native to Southeast Asia, turmeric has long been used as a food additive, in therapy as well as in prevention. It is one of the best options for treating adenomyosis due to the presence of curcumin. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties of curcumin can help reduce the inflammation in your body caused by adenomyosis. Turmeric can also relieve pain and swelling.
Directions:
-Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to a glass of hot milk and mix well.
-Consume this mixture once a day (early in the morning).


 
6- Aloe vera

Aloe vera is a plant with many qualities to take care of your health, whether for internal or external use. Aloe vera has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat adenomyosis and relieve its symptoms such as pain, swelling, and inflammation.
Directions:
Consume a glass of fresh aloe vera juice every day.

 
7-  
Apple cider vinegar

You may not know it but apple cider vinegar has unsuspected virtues for our health and our well-being. Apple cider vinegar is often used for its multiple benefits, including its anti-inflammatory properties. It is an ideal solution for treating adenomyosis and other menstrual problems such as bloating and cramps.
Directions:
-Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of lukewarm water and mix well.
-Drink this mixture 2 times a day.
You can also soak a sponge in an apple cider vinegar solution and apply it to your lower abdomen for relief.

 
8- Vitamins B and E

Vitamin B and vitamin E play an important role in the treatment of conditions such as adenomyosis. While Vitamin B Complex is great for relieving painful periods, Vitamin E can provide much-needed antioxidants to fight free radical damage.
You can get the required amounts of these vitamins by consuming eggs, milk, cheese, fish, poultry, almonds, spinach, and kale. If you want to take supplements for these vitamins, you can do so after consulting your doctor.


9- Fertility Massage

Giving a fertility massage is perhaps one of the easiest and most effective ways to improve your uterine health, which is essential if you have adenomyosis. This massage can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It can promote reproductive health, the menstrual cycle, and your fertility.
This type of massage can also help promote healing of adenomyosis, thereby reducing pain and inflammation. It also helps in removing old blood. Fertility Massage can also help maintain the health of the muscles of the uterus, which are strongly affected by adenomyomas
Instructions for use:
-Mix six drops of lavender oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
-Massage the mixture on your abdomen for about 2 minutes.
Leave it on overnight or at least 30 to 40 minutes before rinsing it off.
How often should you do this?
Do this once or twice a day, especially when you have your period.


10- Use a heating pad

The heat from the heating pad can help improve blood flow to your pelvic area. This helps relieve the erection pressure and pain in the uterus. Here's how to do it:
-Take a heating pad and place it on your lower abdomen.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes.
- repeat three times a day.


 
FAQ: Questions answered

Is it dangerous to have an enlarged uterus?
An enlarged uterus is usually not a problem. It all depends on the cause. However, if the sudden increase in the size of your uterus is linked to a critical health problem, it can have dangerous consequences for your health.


 Is adenomyosis cancerous?

Adenomyosis is almost never cancerous. In fact, there is less than a 1% chance that adenomyosis will turn out to be cancerous. In about 99% of cases, adenomyosis is non-cancerous.
 
Can adenomyosis cause infertility?
Some studies suggest that adenomyosis is a cause of infertility. However, we need more research to come to a formal conclusion.
 
Can you get pregnant if you have adenomyosis?
Although the risk of miscarriage doubles in women with adenomyosis, symptom management can help with conception.

 

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR NATURAL REMEDY FOR ADENOMYOSIS CLICK HERE  Tel / Whatsapp: +229 90 43 17 26 

 

 

how to cure adenomyosis with herbs natural treatment for adenomyosis diet to treat adenomyosis

  • No ratings yet - be the first to rate this.

Add a comment